I am almost 30 and have never dated, will I forever be single?

I am almost a 30 year old female, who has no dating experience period. Am I going to end up an old maid? Will guys still want to date me, if they find out the truth about my personal life?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're 30 with no dating experience? Tell me about the real deal. Are you honest, hard working, compassionate? What have you achieved in your 30's? What makes you different from other 30 year olds? I think guys will be wanting to know about those answers than how much of a dating experience you've. It's not like you run a marriage bureau.

• Thank you for the MH! God will be happy with you 😂 let me know how things are going for you. Don't dwell on how lonely you're or will be. Start living today✌

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know what an old maid is and I don't know what about your personal life would cause guys to not want to date you. If you decide to start dating you may find a guy you like that becomes your buy friend though!

• I am r6 and never had a live in relationships with a woman.
    Seems as of women shun me at age 46 saying single for a reason.

• 0|0
  • Well, if you *start* dating then you might end up dating someone.

• no, there are guys who will still date you, and i a, sure there is nothing wrong with your personal life that would put guys off you

• There are guys out there who would date you as long as you're not too picky.

• Isn't this shit repeated. Billion's of time

What Girls Said 0