I like him but I dont want to be his second choice.. what should I do?

Normally, I wouldn't want a relationship with someone I work with but I like this guy and I know he liked me too. He's told me before and he flirts with me all the time. However, the second this other girl that we both work with became single, he started talking and flirting with her too. So now I feel like I am just getting stringed along so in case she says no he's still got me. I don't want to be his second choice. He flirts with me then stops talking to me when she became single and now that she turned him down he's back to flirting with me again. I try to move on because I feel like it's just going to lead to drama at work and I don't want that but for some reason I can't stop thinking about him. Do you think it seems like I'm his second choice too? Or do you think I should keep talking to him? Is it possible he likes both of us equally and he doesn't know what to do?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems more likely that you're his safety net. Stop talking to him then to teach him a lesson for using you as a back-up date or whatever. If you are his priority back then and he really liked you, he wouldn't stop talking to you for the other girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Offer up something so sexually explicit that he chooses you every day over anybody.. Works for me and I'm a very happy person