I'm I gonna be forever alone?

16 never dated anyone... All my Friends are dating... I'm always alone.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Chill, you're only 16 x_x
    First world problems.

What Guys Said 21

• Of course not. I'm 27 and never technically been on a date. Its just stupid and silly social pressure. Beside pretty much everyone who is 16 dont really know yet what they want in life nor know themselves good enough, so it often just leads to failed relationships and heartbreaks. It might be a good thing even. So you get the chance to grow up fully to realise what you really want or need in life an then follow these ideals or dreams and get what you want more earlier than these others anyway.

• What's the rush? Why do you want to be like a sheep and follow the rest?

It's better that you enjoy being yourself and single!

If you do want to find a guy, don't try too hard. You might find that one comes along when you don't expect it.

For what it's worth, my sister is over 21 and met her first boyfriend only a short while ago.

• 16 is WAY too young to give up. Just within the next 10 years your life will change in ways you can't even imagine. Cut yourself some slack! Don't isolate yourself, and don't worry about what you think you can't do or have. Just try and have fun and get a little better every day. If you take care of you, the rest takes care of itself. Things will get better. Believe it :-)

• Unless you have twin siblings you're born alone and you die alone!
    Unless you're buried in a mass grave, you'll be in your coffin alone!

You have no control over life and death but what you do have control over is what you choose to do with your life. You need goals and ambitions, you have to motivate yourself to succeed!

You won't find the love of your life with that attitude!

• You're 16 -_- you probably haven't even lived 1/4 of your life.

• 16 years old is almost half of life

• @JustPhillip so they have time to learn how to manage those urges.

• @MargaritaPeach Im done w/ this coversation you ain't making any sense of anything

• You're 16- my age. I've never gone out with anyone and I couldn't care less. You shouldn't either. Don't feel pressured just because your friends are doing it. :P

• If it bothers you so much, ask a guy out.

• No.. you're still young as hell.. People don't usually stay with their first boyfriends anyway.

• 16 is young, it is normal not to have any boyfriends at your age.

I never even kissed a girl till I was 17

• Stop being a whinny child about it, you have so many more years to go and your complaining you never dated at 16? I expect no less from a 16 year old human.

• If you keep lying like that, you are never getting laid..

Says 16, profile says 13.

• You aren't alone...

• Naaaaa, there is someone for everyone.

• 16, you're still very young

How many of those relationship will last? 1%? if that?

• I'm kinda in the same situation, 17 and never dated. It's just the waiting game I guess...

• I never had a date till I was 35, it happens, but to women much less often because you literally have to do nothing to get attention.

• Are you 13, or 16? I don't know

• relax it's not like ur 50

• LOL, I'm 20 years older than you and never dated anyone... my problem is much greater :(

• LOL I was alone until after grade school and even though I'm a non-virgin now I'm still alone lol.

• You've got like so much time.

• Dating is lame sex is way better

What Girls Said 10

• Sucks to suck.

Lol don't worry about it.

You can start claiming that when you hit 30 and haven't dated yet.

• You will not be forever alone trust me. I have never even had a boyfriend and I'm 19 and that's okay. You will find someone eventually and your 16 u r still young and u have tons of time to worry about relationships. You r young and I guarantee you will find someone when ur time is right.

• You'll have lot of time to date someone who will eventually break your heart. Don'r worry. Love is overrated.

• Dudette, if you think like that about yourself what are you gonna say to me lol? I'm 3 years older than you and in the exact same situation..
    We just gotta wait for the right one and then make our move ;)

• Dude. You're 16. Don't be a typical overdramatic teenager.

• lmao you're only 16. some of my friends are 22 and still haven't dated someone. & there's no need to rush into dating tho

• I'm 17 and I haven't either, I've got time.

• You are only 16 your barely only like 1/4 through your life time. I hate dating because it never works out. I'm in high school and I KNOW that none of the guys I date now will ever be my husband. Its a waste of time to date so just have fun

• Psh, I started dating when I was close to 18. Don't worry about it, your time will come.

• Yea, because most people find their soulmate at 16.. *sigh -.-'