I Regret Touching My Boyfriend?

So, recently I began to talk to a guy and I had the idea that he liked me. One day, he just told me he liked me and asked me out a few weeks later. Now everyone at my school knows we're dating. A few months in, I began to get sexual with him. And I touched him below the belt. Only, I've come to realize I don't really have feelings for him. I'm not turned on by him, I don't hold romantic feelings, I just really think he's a good guy but I don't want to marry him or have sex with him whatsoever. I wanted to be nice and not be a total bitch if I rejected him because he's really sweet, and I thought I'd come to like or love him in time. But it hasn't gotten to that point and I really don't think it ever will. I don't know what to tell him or how to tell him. And now more rumors at my school are going to come up if I just suddenly break up with him. I just feel a little filthy at this point and I'm so frustrated with myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to be honest with him and with yourself, the sooner you do it the better. Its not fair to either of you to be in a relationship where you dont feel the same way about each other. Just tell him how you feel, he might get mad but honestly who wouldn't in that situation, so dont take it personally. And maybe next time you should only get into a relationship with someone after you definitely know that you are at least somewhat into them.

• I know... You're right. I just, I've never had a boyfriend and I'm either being made fun of it in a light way or I do get a bit lonely and wonder what it's like to be in a relationship. Also, I didn't want to reject the poor guy. I didn't want to be one of those girls who friendzones someone.

• At least you know better now, thats the important part. And the thing is that even if you dont wanna reject someone cause it could hurt their feelings, you'll end up hurting them much more if you're not honest with them. And telling him the truth is the right thing to do, you're not being selfish at all.

you're being ridiculous if you think that you dating someone will make you "used" or "undesirable", No sane guy will think that. Honestly you will be fine, if there is anything you need to improve on, its that you need to acknowledge that your feelings are important too. And next time be honest with how you feel.

• Thank you so much :')

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know you don't feel anything for him and you know that you never will, then break up with him! Seriously, leading people on is not cool and I'm not saying you are intentionally doing that to him but if you don't end things soon, then that's what you'll be doing. You just have to be honest with him.

• I'm not trying to lead him on. I genuinely thought I'd learn to like him but I guess you're right. It really isn't intentional. Again, it hasn't been long since we've been dating. At all. So, I'm afraid of what people will say.

• You're welcome! And, I don't think anyone would assume that about you. But even if they do, it's your life and you can't stay in a relationship where you don't have feelings for that person. Best of luck to you!

• Thank you so much!!! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Your allowed to make mistakes in life. Just tell him you are sorry and didn't really mean to do that you were just trying to see what your feelings were toward him. Ask to be just friends if that's not ok just move on. Time heals many things years from now it won't matter.

• I pray you don't falsely accuse him of rape and destroy his life

• No, no, never. I would never do something as horrid as that. And I don't plan on having intercourse with him in the first place. I'm just not like that. I just want to cut ties and act like that never happened.

• Or maybe the reality is that women want to be raped... but are too embarrassed to admit it... they make a big deal of rape... and send thousands of men to prison because they can't control their emotions

• HAHAHAH, okay nvm. I get it now. Blocked.

What Girls Said 2

• You just have to bite the bullet and end things. It's no good to force yourself into a situation that makes you unhappy. No matter what you do or don't do people are going to talk so do what makes you happy.

• It hasn't even been a long time and I'm not afraid he'll kiss and tell but I just really wish I hadn't done what I had done with him even though many people don't consider it a big deal. I know no one knows and no one will find out but I still feel a little guilty over it considering I take value in my purity and all. I don't know... it seems ridiculous and hurtful but I don't feel happy. He claims he's in love with me and I make him the happiest and that he's never felt this way about anyone and all I can do is smile and say the same when it's not true. I don't want to be a liar. But I don't want to hurt him by telling him I don't think of him that way.

• Thank you very much! :)

• NP good luck

• Totally understandable predicament. You were trying to do the right thing, but you can't force feelings. You definitely should end it before it goes any further. Just make sure he knows it's not him. I'm not saying it will be easy, of course.