A guy I like might like my friend but I think he might like me to?

So I like this guy and I think he might like my friend they have been out on a date and have been texting i think he might like me a little bit we had two kind of awkward eye contacts in like the space of 5 minutes and before he went out with my friend we were watching a movie with a big group of friends he split his candy bar with me and we were like almost touching the date was actually a group date and I went with someone else could he take that has me not likening him because I did not ask him out but I asked another guy and then my friend asked him out the guys are roommates! Is there a chance he likes me

Most Helpful Guy

• People make a big deal out of who likes who. If you like someone, you tell them. You're playing games

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a possibility but from what u r telling us it doesn't seem so. You should talk to ur friend or him about this because u need to know if he likes her I mean if they went on a date then I would assume they like each other but talk to one of them. If ur friend likes him and he likes her then I would keep things subtle and get over him. I know any friend of mine would do that for me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is being friendly