What if you've never truly gotten over an ex, like, ever?

You know that kind of love. The one that even although you've broken up, the love still remains.

Perhaps it heals overtime and you can block it from your mind. But what if every time you see that person, you feel a spark again? Or you feel a pang of love for them, like every time you see them? Brain goes into overdrive. Gut feelings seem to be drawing you closer to the person.

There's a person in my life like that. Every time I see him I just feel weak. I've never felt anything like it for someone.

Will my feelings of love ever clear up for him? I want them to. It's been 3 years now :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been almost 24 years for me now and I think only this past month have I finally really gotten over it, but it still lingers a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should turn it off. Just turn it off. They are just a person and nothing more than that. You're giving him more value than he deserves. He was a part of your past, be thankful that it ever happened, but the past should remain where it is. Learn from it. There is no point in turning your head behind.

What Guys Said 2

• I understand completely. It's been a year and a half since I've seen my ex. Still dream about her. I've done everything in my power to eradicate her from my life and from my mind. But to no avail.

• I'm speaking from my experiences. I still love ever one of my exs and they all know it. I still hope to end up with one of them through that time in our life together wasn't the right time. Move on and be with someone else. My current girlfriend knows I still once in a blue moon say hi to my ex bc we had spent a part of our life with them. I hope it doesn't happen but my current girlfriend knows if we dont work out that she can always come to me for anything and I'll be there

What Girls Said 0