Is he letting me down easy?

I asked my crush if he wanted to go see a movie with me on Saturday and he told me he didn't think he could because they had family friends coming over but that Sunday might work. He apologized for being busy and offered to text me to tell me if he was busy or not. The next day he told me that he was really tired from this week and didn't want to go anywhere and that he didn't want to do anything Sunday either and apologized for not wanting to go. So was this him letting me down easy or was his original trying to go on Sunday and all the apologies his way of showing he is still interested? He has been showing signs of attraction for a while so is it possible he really is just tired and wants to not go out?

He also works two jobs and had to work on Saturday so Sunday is his only day off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like bad timing to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just dont ask him to go anywhere anymore. And you will se is he interested in you ot not

What Guys Said 4

• If this doesn't happen often, if this never happened before and principally if it doesn't happen again, then we can assume he was just tired. If this starts to get frequent though, then we can assume he's letting you down easy.

• He's probably not interested. If he wanted to see you, he would give you an alternative day/time that would work for him instead of turning you down and just leaving it at that.

• Well he originally did tell me Sunday but after working Saturday he said he was really tired and Sunday is his only day off so he said he didn't want to do anything that day and he apologized a bunch for it plus he knows he'll see me Monday at work

• That's my point. If he were really interested in you, he would make time for you. He didn't do that.

• He very well could just be tired

• See ifbhe wants to go another weekend. Ig he comes upbwith another excuse then he's probaly just making excuses

What Girls Said 0