Ok, so me and my boyfriend have been having some problems in our relationship and I want too know how too fix it.. can you guys help?

there are things that he does that he would get mad at me for doing and i dont find it fair to me. Most of my friends are guy and most of his friends are girls and i don't want to be the type of girlfriend that tells him he can't talk too them.. But me he gets mad and i have deleted every guys number in my phone and he always threatens too break up with me. i feel like im not making him happy. Im not contolling like him, he gets jealous and super jealous but when i get jealous its not okay he says im being over protective like he's hiding things.. and the other day he was talking too a girl and i asked too see the conversation and he delted the converstation.. how can i fix the relationship?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's a control freak. Hit the eject button and get a boyfriend who will treat you on an equal level.

What Girls Said 2

• He seems extremely insecure and also controlling. Does he have any reason not to trust you? If you have shown you are trustworthy, talking to your guy friends should be a non issue. I would try to really talk about it with him and find the root of the issue for him. If nothing improves, you may find the relationship won't work out in the long term if there is too much jealousy and anger coming from him...

• You can only fix your relationship through talking about the things that bother you.

• I have but i feel like he still continues too be that same thing, his jealousy has gotten better i guess. but that's because i don't talk too anyone now. and when something is wrong he's always like i don't want to talk about it

• I am sorry but his attitude won't help in the long run.