Is watching girls kiss in lesbian porn a good way to learn how girls really like to be kissed?

Even if they do it slowly and caress each other? They are not being sloppy either. Is that a pretty good model to go by?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there is very much to learn from porn, period, that a girl would like. Just put one hand around her waist and the other, run your hand behind her hair on her neck and pull her (gently) in. Make the kiss appropriate to the moment. Like if its a heated thing be a little aggressive and firm, if its laid back be slow and easy. Watch her body language and learn what she likes. They all like it different. Maybe you'll get lucky on the first shot but just watch and adapt...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so, because there are so many types of kisses and girls are different. So I would say it depends on whom you kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• Be yourself, use your own techniques surprise her.