Guys, how do I give hints to a guy that I like without making it too obvious? is it a bad thing if you just tell him straight up?

i kinda have this guy in my classes that is really cute, nice and sweet... unfortunately, he seems kinda inexperienced with dating and picking up hints, he's so oblivious. what could i do? should i just tell him, or do guys not like that?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a great thing if you tell him straight up actually. All guys are pretty oblivious.

What Guys Said 2

• Why not make it obvious? Just tell him. Being straight up is the better way.

• I don't know, a lot of guys i know and have talked to about it said they don't like girls making the first move.

• Young boys...

The reality is that you probably don't want a guy who feels threatened or immasculated by a girl who makes the first move.

• Straight up. If you're not my cup of tea, I will let you down gently I promise.