Do you think there is anything wrong with this?

Would you accept a first date to Macdonalds?

• Why not?
  • No (filler)

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, luv me some good mcnuggets and diabetes.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not a gold digger, if I want her, I wouldn't care if we're going to McDonald's, I wanna spend time with her, get to know her, I couldn't care less about the place we go as long as we can talk.

• Why not? You can just have coffee or ice cream; they're pretty good. From a man's perspective, a first date is an interview. It's probably not going to end up with sex. Thus, what's the difference between spending $20 and $200?

• Ummm they serve breakfast all day now, so why wouldn't you go on a first date to McDonalds?

jk

• My only problem with McDonalds is that it's not food. If we want to get food, we could get some REAL food somewhere for minimal increase in price.

• Quite safe but not very classy nor tasty.

• Even though the place should not matter; Macdonalds it's just lame! Common it's a first date.. at least a cofee shop where you can have a nice conversation. That right there will not make me want to go a first date, and I'm not talking about the money, but about creativity and how much thought he put into it... smh

• Why not? I like casual dates haha

• If you're a teenager, yes. No problem absolutely. But if you're in your 20s takin dates to McDonald's? ? You're either retarded, or a broke ass POS.

• Sure @MissNowhere can take me to mcdonalds if she wanted to.

• 😂😂😂
      Nooo, can't let you get fat! :O

• Sorry asker. :x

• You guys already sound like an old married couple. bahahaha!!

• No, who the fuck would ask someone on a first date to McDonalds? That sounds awful. A guy doing that should be rejected immediately.

• I would accept. It's a more casual environment and that's what I prefer for a first date.

• A dates not about where you go anyway, its about talking and seeing if you get on which can be done anywhere. So doesn't matter whether you went McDonalds or just for a walk...

• McDonald's is one of the greatest fast food chains in the world, it is an honor to eat there.

• I like Mcdonalds lol no reason not to...

What Girls Said 15

• A lot of people just don't like McDonalds... me included.
    I would accept a date, just not go there.

> why not go for a walk instead? Cheaper and it's actually good for you.

• sure i would =]

• Sure but I rather just make some sandwiches instead and have a pinic..

• I don't eat fast food. I would much rather go on a picnic with sandwiches that you made yourself (which is also a cheap option!) than go for fast food that will kill my stomach.

• I don't mind, but I'm not a huge fan of McDonalds. If you're talking about Hungry Jacks, now, that's a different level ahaha xD

• Definitely not, that's just cheap!

• the first time i met this guy he asked me out (we had been talking for two months before hand and we live nearly 100 miles away from each other) He took me to mcdonalds at the end of the day and he wouldn't let me pay. We class it as our first date but it wasn't a formal one. we've been on dates to restaurants and the cinema since

• Well, you're a teenager. I guess that would be ok.

• my boyfriends 18 and in full time work and I'm not broke. finances aren't tight. you asked if there is anything wrong with going to a fast food restaurant for a first date and i gave my opinion

• Well I am sorry I assumed. I did not mean anything by it and I appreciate your opinion. I was just assuming because the majority of young people don't work, that is all.

• sounds alright

• nahhh, it's still food.

• Not at all very inspiring.

• Totally without a doubt; dates are about whether or not I like the dude and I understand mcdonalds cause im broke too lol

• of course I would, I dont see something wrong with it haha, when you go on a date is not about the place

• Why not?
    Money is tight, I get it. They have good fries and good sundaes, but Carls Jr. seems to be the classier and tastier of American fast food chains haha

• There is nothing wrong if you can't afford meals that cost way more than a Mcmeal.

• I guess I'm kinda picky about guys, but that seems kinda weird...