Thinking about my ex makes me hate myself?

I hate the fact that I dated that ugly fat insecure annoying crying clumsy whiny stupid abusive loud clingy disgusting bitch..

I'm terribly embarrassed and ashamed of myself for dating her in the first place. Jesus fucking christ what was I thinking. I would rather walk naked in the street.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're being quite bitter. Don't regret of your previous choices and don't feel bad about them.
    She was everything you wanted for a particular time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it as community service. Now, get a hold of yourself and find a better girl!

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I'm going through the same thing. Like my ex fits your description perfectly.

I feel absolutely disgusting when I think about it, which is involuntary and frequent.

I'm sorry you're going through it. It sucks to think you've wasted your care and affection on someone who didn't deserve it.

What Guys Said 1

• Look at it this way - at least you have funny/horror stories to tell other people. Experience is always good, even if it was negative.