Anyone out there feel like they can't control their jealousy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy usually stems from being insecure in our own worth or distrust in our partner. So either you have to work on your own self esteem to believe you're a worthy partner OR find someone that is more trustworthy.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't stand jealusy. Is it an official mental illness? If not it should be.

• Not anymore; I had issues with it when I was 17 but since then I've learned not only how to trust my partner but also how to keep myself from being controlling, possessive and generally immature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JYyHa03x-U

• Wow. That video hit home. My boyfriend deleted his Facebook because I told him I felt uncomfortable with him liken photos of girls showing cleavage. Do u think that i should have said anything being he had our photos up and a " in a relationship" statue?
      ( that's an amazing video thanks for that !!!)

• Welllll... liking people's pictures on Facebook isn't exactly `cheating`. But you didn't technically tell him to delete his Facebook and stop hanging out with his friends and delete their numbers... one should be aware of their own behavior. I know I wasn't when I was 17.

• Yeah me. Not in an abusive/controlling way though

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. It's not exactly a thing that's easy to control.

• Yeah this is so me. I think this stems from my very low self esteem with regards to looks and that too because of the criticism and snide remarks of my family in my childhood. But I dont let my jealousy take control of my actions especially towards the person im jealous of.

• I try not to let it take control of my situations to. It's such a battle ! Im not sure wen it will stop or even if it will ever stop. I might be less jealous living with my partner knowing they come home every night. But then again my boyfriend and I spend every night together. Eh I got low self esteem to b honest. I always no e a fly how ur friend r n look but I can never tell how I look cus it's me and I've had this face for ever lol

• ya me !! i get very jealous !!