What's your idea of a perfect first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• We go do something that's actually fun or interesting, instead of the old and tired "Let's go eat at [insert some restaurant], then walk through the park, then I take you home."
    I'd rather go to an event or something. Get an experience that I'd actually be interested in sharing with others. Because absolutely nobody's going to be interested in what I ate at that restaurant.

Please.

What Guys Said 2

• Doing anything with my crush.

• One where I feel encouraged to express myself and my voice, where I am listened to and am encouraged to speak when I want to. Any date where the woman values my thoughts, and one where we enjoy each other's company and have a lot of fun.

What Girls Said 1

• play, museum, drive in movie, watch a soccer or football game, wander a bookstore, go to a different place and have fake names and dress differently than normal, cross off items on my bucket list, wander around a plant nursery, or a mini road trip would all be fun.