Do guys really get jealous if their girlfriend wears revealing clothes?

How much is too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends. If my girl is wearing a cocktail dress or a short skirt or her boobs are hanging out then yes I would feel uncomfortable because she will get a lot of attention out in public. Some guys don't want other guys checking out their girls. lol

• I understand.
      And if she has a beautiful body and you go to the beach together, will you still feel uncomfortable?
      People will look at her at try to approach her too.
      But if she doesn t initiate or encourage anyone and just happen to be attractive what would you do?

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

• You re wlc :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The boyfriend says that he doesn't really give a shit what I wear.

What Guys Said 3

• It's less about being jealous (though it can be that to) and more about how much respect she has for herself.

It becomes too much when she's dressing slutty. Hard to explain, but if you wouldn't wear it to a family function, good chance you're getting close to that line.

• I don t wear slutty cloth but sexy cloth.
      I work hard on my body and I want to show it off plus I am still in my early 20s.
      Like i wear short shorts, or show a bit of cleavage or tommy. But nthng to trashy, and my curves are tiny so they don t look vulgar or provicative.

• That sounds fine, of course some guys may have trust issues/insecurities.

I don't get jealous from guys checking a girlfriend out, that's only natural.

• Ok thank you :)

• It doesn't bother me that much. As long as it sorta looks classy and not straight up like "hey, look at my boobs and ass".

I sort of expect dudes to be checking out and admiring my girlfriend regardless of what she wears.

• It depends on the relationship... if I know she loves me and would never cheat I don't mind... if I am not sure I would ask her to reel it in for the sake of our relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't believe they do... unless at a family do or funeral maybe. In my group of friends. ... everyone's trying to look as hot and sexy as they can when out partying