Do you think it's weird if the girl in the relationship is 4 years older than the guy (24-20)?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not really weird at all, no.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not at all. No big deal.

What Guys Said 4

• Not really. I have a friend from college who is four years older than her husband.

• Age it's just a number. Don't worry about what other people think, if you're happy and he treats you well that's all that matters.

• Not really, your in your 20s so who cares

• Whatever works for them.

What Girls Said 3

• No, that's fine. I would be okay with it.

• I'd say it completely depends on the maturity level of each person. They say guys are 4 years younger than girls maturity wise so that's why girls usually date older guys, to match their own level of maturity. But if he seems mature enough to you, you're both adults so everything's legal. Nothing should stop you. :D

• Its not weird! Past a certain age 4 years age difference is nothing. 16 and 20 is weird and gross but 20 and 24 if perfectly fine no matter if the girl is the older or younger one.