My crush is going to tell me that she got engaged tomorrow what to do?

Tomorrow we are going to meet at uni to tell me her big news (i knew it through someone but acting like i didnt)
Today she met me and told me we should sit and talk to tell me something
I will surely show happiness etc
But deep down im sad
I wanna cut her off because it hurts my heart also to show her that im irriated at the same time and not give her myself or my time because today at uni even though i was talking to my friend she tapped my back and said hi
I wanna lose her
Im only gonna see her in 3 months because thats her last sem

she likes me but what made me not the one, im younger than her by 3 years and worthless af because i was forced to leave my country due to war.
Plus i dont wanna be that guy who she can still talk to as a friend or have my time. it makes me sad at some level all i want is to leave as a gentleman and finish it strong as i started it
I was so straight from the beginning i wanna finish it the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that you didn't do anything about converting her from crush to couple is only your fault. Don't ruin her day. She's excited about her news and wants to share it with a friend. Take the high road and be that friend.

What Girls Said 3

• sorry but there's nothing you can do about it... she's getting engaged and will be married soon... cutting all contact will be the best option

• Thanks for ur opinion can u read the update please
      And then this (because i couldnt continue in the update)
      I wanna be a guy she looks back at and say he was something. which i believe she does
      I thought of saying something like
      I respect that u are an engaged lady now, i dont wanna keep an awkward vibe so i will just go away and my door is open but until then i can't talk to u

• @Dave20153
      Man which way is better
      Talk to her about it? And how its not healthy to talk especially in front of others
      Or just ignore her?

• Ignore her

• Act normal and move on.

I thought of saying something like

• Yeah, she is getting marry. But the only thing to do is to move on.

• Is better to move on if she is getting marry.

• You can't do anything. She's engaged to be married to someone else anf has absolutely no feelings for you. You should focus on other things until you can forget her and find a new crush. But this time maybe act on it. Don't just sit there and let her slip away...

I thought of saying something like

What Guys Said 0