I haven't heard at all from this girl in 3 days would checking up be cling?

Like we're friends but we recently decided we were going to start dating so we haven't yet, but again we've been friends for over a year, but we've never met in person... It's fairly complicated.
Anyway it's been 3 days since I last talked with her and she's had no online presence either.
Im a little worried cuz she has an ex that was abusive and I know has been looking for her...
and like I said I'm concerned for her... But also things were complicated before and I have very little experiance with these things... I don't know what to do

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are being too needy. It's only been 3 days, relax.

• Okay... I'm just worried since we usually talk daily. And 3 days of total silence like not even a post on FB, just has me worried. Like I sent her a message for sweetest day and she didn't respond. And she has anxiety and depression too... So I don't know how long is it till I should worry?

What Guys Said 0