I don't really find Indian girls attractive?

What should I do, because I feel really bad. I mean, I've been attracted to a lot of white girls, black girls, Hispanics girls, and East Asian girls, but, I've only ever been attracted to one Indian girl. And now, using Tinder (don't judge me) I realized, I just generally don't find them all that much attractive. In contrast, I feel slightly better knowing that I like black girls equally if not more than white girls (as a black guy, I was starting to feel guilty).

Most Helpful Girl

• You should not feel bad about having preferences.

• The thing is, I feel bad because that's like, the only group I'm generally no the attracted to

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont feel guilty, preferences

But do remember indian girls Won the most beauty pageants than any other ethnicity. So your opinion is your at that

What Girls Said 3

• It's fine. That's why we're all different, it's a personal opinion and you have every right to withhold it

• Just not y, our type. Nothing to feel Bad about

• its okay to have preferences... dont feel bad, take it from an Indian lol

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone has there preference, I usually find a hot looking one in every race so I don't even go by that

• That's why it bothers me, I generally don't have racial preferences and have been extremely attracted to girls of all races, except that one, and, I'm starting to feel guilty

• It's no big deal it's just not your thing right now, but our tastes change as we get older so you may start liking them again, it's nothing to feel guilty about