Girls if your boyfriend lost his promise ring would you get mad at him or would it be ok, please be honest?

I'am away from home and my and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years. I'am 6 hours away from her and during a football game i lost my promise ring she gave me. I tried look in my glove, locker, and asked the guys if they see it and also asked the equipment guys to keep an eye out for it.

Is this a big deal? I will be honest and say for me it's not cause i would assume my girlfriend trusts me. The promise ring is self explanitory but ladies would you be mad or have doubt if you boyfriend lost it. ALSO what can i do now? We try and talk on Skype everyday and sometimes she bring up if i'am wearing or still have the ring. For this reason i did not answer her Skype calls since yesturday.

Any other opinions?
Any other thoughts for this?

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell her as soon as you can. She will appreciate your honesty and it will be better than her finding out that you lost it. It seems like it's really important to her. She may be mad but you two have been together a long time and I'm sure this is not gonna come between you. Just tell her the truth and who knows. Maybe it will show up.

• It is important to her cause we're far away and last year she gave me this ring. We both trust each other but she gave it to me mainly for me to remember her. I'm a bit frustrated that i lost it. But i know it means a lot to her since i'am away from her

• Okay good and good luck with it

• thanks :)

• Yes she is going to be mad at you for losing your promise ring , that ring is probably something special you two share some kind of bond but she is not going to be as mad because you lost it during a football game and you didn't lost it because took it off to play with it or something and you didn't lost it in a stupid way. Be 💯% truthful as soon as you see her face to face because she all ready thinks something is going on because you didn't answer any of her Skype calls since yesterday and when you are in front of her it is going to annoying to hide your ringless hand In front of her. so tell her the truth as soon as you see her.

• It is important to her cause we're far away and last year she gave me this ring. We both trust each other but she gave it to me mainly for me to remember her. I'm a bit frustrated that i lost it. But i know it means a lot to her since i'am away from her. Yeah that is true, maybe during our Skype call tonight i will tel her. I know she will be a bit mad. She does ask me sometimes where the ring is and so on.

Us football players get attention here on campus and i guess she was worried about other girls. One thing i can say is that some girls will literally sleep with guys on our team. 1 girl was super flirty with me one day but i shut her down really quick. I love my girlfriend so much and do miss her a lot everyday. But our trust is strong with each other. She jokes around saying if i do anything dumb to look at the ring she gave me lol

What Guys Said 0