Why is he still keeping in touch with other girls??

If he says he only wants to date me and only me, then why is he still answering other girls emails, calls and text?

Is it that he wants to keep that line open in case things don't work out with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Is it that he wants to keep that line open in case things don't work out with me?"

Bingo.

What Guys Said 3

• yea your reading to far into this. as long as there's not flirting its fine. he just has friends that are girls. there's nothing with that

• what do you want him to do? just ignore phone calls and messages? that would be pretty rude.

• I have more girl-friends than guy-friends? You're reading way too far into it. I don't think he has a back up plan. Don't worry!

What Girls Said 2

• Because guys are insensitive jerks, who don't realize that we could do the same thing. Nothing is wrong with friends of the opposite sex, but we know when it doesn't feel right and when to cut them off, men don't seem to know how.

Seriously communication should never be to the point when the one you're with feels unimportant or unsure where they stand.

• Aside from the generalization of 'guys'. I agree, being with someone you need to take into consideration their feelings and make them feel like they're a Princess in your case. Additional advise would be to ask him about the girls and tell him how you feel about the situation.

• I agree with the guys. Most of my friends are male and that is something that just has to be accepted. Best advice is to talk with him about it. Ask him directly what his relationships with these women are. If there is nothing to hide he should be open to a conversation. Then you can get out of your head and into your man. To many relationships are destroyed because of lack of communication. Best of luck. Cheers!