Men does it bother you if your girlfriend slaps your ass in public?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results
If yes please explain.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend was embarrased the 1st time i did it, but now he likes i show off thati like him in public.

I like putting my hand in his waistband when we walk w/our arms around each others waist..

he had a problem showing off in public, but after being together 6+ mos, he is good.

What Guys Said 9

• Does not bother me at all. Actually, my girlfriend and I sometimes agree on her being totally in charge for a few days. These are days when she might do just that, and these days are just sexy as f. ck...

• Eh, idm tbh. Whatever makes her happy.
    She wouldn't be slapping much, considering I have a flat arse.

• It bothers me. It tarnishes my image and it doesn't send a positive message to the people who are around me. To each their own.

• of course not

• I have no problem with someone I am dating doing that so long as the setting isn't inappropriate. I wouldn't mind it if an attractive friend did it either, so long as she was actually interested. I don't like a tease.

• Nope, and I'll be giving it as good as I get it too

• It wouldn't bother me hahaha (:

• i would just fuck her right there!:D

• I don't date women with such low class.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't imagine that he would care.

• I'd never disrespect my S/O that way in public :/

• Men don't always find it disrespectful. I mean in sports they slap each other's asses. And even if it is take. As a sign of ownership some men like that display of desire and ownership expressed by their girl infront of other men.

• I personally don't do it that way or infront of lots of people. Just sometimes we are walking, he is so much taller and his butt is so cute. I just pay him on his birthday then hug him just as I do at home. I've done it walking down a side street and at home infront of good friends mainly because I forgot they were there for a moment.

As a woman I don't like having my butt slapped in public but he says he doesn't mind it and/ or likes it.

• I'm glad that you and your s/o have something that works for you, but I would never do that. It's rude to him and rude to the people around you.

• I've done that to my male friends and they get so mad at me XDDDDD

• I'm bisexual so this is why I answered. I've looked at it like 'would it bother me if my girlfriend slaps my bottom in public'. I'm sure a guy and girl have both done it and I can honestly say yes it does bother me. I don't want to flaunt my relationship in public and slapping someone's bottom in public can give the impression that you're submissive in the bedroom and you love to be dominated.
    I just think that some things shouldn't be flaunted in public, I wouldn't slap my partners bottom in public unless we were both drunk (that's a different story)