Do "blind dates" ever end well?

I went on a blind date once and the night was ruined as soon as he looked at me because he couldn't hide the disappointment on his face. It was honestly the worst experience I have ever had. HAHAH

Have you ever been on a blind date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only been on one totally blind date. It went pretty well. I ended up going out with her several more times over the next couple of months.

I've been on a few more that were not officially dates. Like I thought I was a third wheel, and there just happened to be a second girl that we picked up along the way. These were obvious set ups for an unofficial double date. Those went well also. One of those I later regretted not following through with, because we hit it off real well.

It seems like most of the other people I've known who went on blind dates, it could go either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been on a blind date (I'd certainly like to be set up on one!), but my grandparents met on a blind date, and they've been married for almost 50 years! So although it's not a guaranteed success, blind dates can work out.

What Guys Said 1

• Loooooooooooooooooool if the guy has swag it could end well.

What Girls Said 0