Please help, I'm so in love with my best friend and I don't know what to do?

We see each other every weekend, and text all the time. It's getting to the point where I miss him so much when we don't talk, and I over analyze everything I say or do around him. I go home and just have mini breakdowns because I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know what to do but I know I can't keep going on like this. It's mentally draining knowing that you may not be good enough/pretty enough for a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to tell him how you feel so you'll know if he feels the same. Regardless of his answer you'll have closure. The not knowing is killing you and you'll wonder what if for the rest of your life. Don't make the mistake I did

Most Helpful Girl

• You Openly used the Word "Best friend."
    Perhaps with your Own Yearning, you haven't start Learning here, dear, that perhaps he is feeling something more than friendship here, dear.
    You both are Way over of age, and it seems that with being together as much as you are, that he just might find you His... Secret star.
    He is Not going out with any other girl, or you would be announcing this. Maybe it's time to lay some subtle hints on the love line so you can see if your hearts beat as One, and you can close this chapter of a Fairy tale love that just might be meant to be.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• you gotta find a way to get up the courage and tell him. otherwise its going to destroy you worse than if he says that he doesn't see you that way..

What Girls Said 1

• I think a good way to stop overthinking and suffering is to do something to know if he feels the same way, and that could be talking with him.