If a guy says there's too many risks with us being together and that we can't continue our relationship is there any way to change his mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, probably not

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of "risks" are you talking about?

It's kinda hard to give my thoughts when I don't know what's the issue?

Are you under age and he is over 18?

Is he a vampire and your father is Van Helsing?

Are you the pastor's daughter and he is the son of the local Satan worshippers' guild?

Are you a sexy demon chick and he is Sam Winchester from Supernatural and he is afraid his brother Dean will steal you away, have his way with you, then shoot you with The Colt, sending you back to the Nether Realms?

What Guys Said 1

• No, and you shouldn't even try to change his mind. Why stay with someone who is telling you he doesn't want to be with you? If he wanted to stay with you, he would stay. It's that simple.

What Girls Said 2

• It's just his way of saying he's not that into you. Else wise the risks wouldn't matter.

• If you really love him and he did really love you... I don't know what the "risks" mentioned are, but just mention all the memories you had and describe them. Did they mean anything to both of you as a couple?