For those who have experienced romantic rejection?

Did you hurt and feel like your were not good enough? HOW DID YOU DEAL WITH IT? Please be honest. And explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey this is a question I'm totally qualified for!!
    Well it's definitely affected my dating going forward. It's definitely made me a flight risk, if I suspect it may not work out I try to just back out probably too early. Things like that.

What Guys Said 4

• I mostly just felt super embarrassed. It eventually passed. I didn't really do anything just continued on as normal.

• I'm still dealing with it almost 24 years later...

• We've all been there. Yes it hurts, but it's part of life.

• Well it hurts, no question about it... but I just move on, simple as.

What Girls Said 4

• Whenever I have been romantically rejected, there has always been some other potential suitor, activity, or passion to distract me. I've always lived a pretty productive life because due to dancing, track, boxing, being studious, getting involved in different clubs and activities, and having a lot of friends and family to occupy my time. That's how I dealt with it. If I wasn't trying to master some choreography for a winter or spring show, preparing for a DECA state competition, hanging out with friends, spending time with family/cooking with my mom/at my Uncle's boxing ring/doing housework/chillen with my siblings, then I was sleeping. Lol I've never really had the time to just mope around and not quickly get the fuq over it because my life is dominated by other activities and people who require my passion, focus, and energy. I also never interpreted it as me not being good enough but me simply not being a fit for their wishes and humbly accepting that's okay. <3

• No not really, I approached him pretty quickly after I realized I was attracted to him, which helped with the rejection. The longer you wait, the more painful it'll be. He said there was someone else. I didn't take it personally. Just because some guy can't validate you it doesn't mean you're not good enough for someone else.

• I broke lol

• Still dealing with it. Yeah, it hurts. But living life results in a few scars. I'd rather have those than have no memories of ever being with anyone