The guy I just started dating picks his nose in front of me it's so disgusting is this a common thing for men to do in front of their girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell to the no lol. Thats nasty

Most Helpful Girl

• No, It's called bad habit. Not all guys do this.
    I know it's off putting but is this small thing a deal breaker if you have everything else in common?
    You have to decide that.
    If not , try speaking to him about it.
    it shows no public manners picking your nose in public all of the time.

What Guys Said 1

• I heard one of the biggest signs a relationship was getting serious is when a couple started to fart infront of each other, maybe this is just a different version of that. But no its not that common to do infront of others, but some do no doubt.

What Girls Said 2

• EW NO NOT OKAY. You could be married 50 years and that wouldn't be okay. Buy him a box of tissues and move on

• He's starting to become comfortable with you. Just joke it around. Try teasing him. It's only natural for couples.