Is it possible to change my race?

I asked this girl i'm crushing on.. Got rejected. I'm not in her preferred racial checklist. Didn't tick the box unfortunately..

Most Helpful Girl

• If a man can change sex and become a woman, why can't a person change race?

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Don't waste your time with that girl. If she's so shallow she has to date a certain race, then she's not worth it.

What Girls Said 12

• ... there is no way to change your race. that's ok, not everyone is for everyone. I'm sure you'll come across someone else.

• Not in any real sense, unless you accept that race is a social construct and thus meaningless. Forget that racist little girl and move on to something better.

• Don't let someone's stupid answer as to why they rejected you define what you think about yourself or how much value you give yoursefl.

She may have her preferences in terms of race, but still her answer to you asking her out was a shitty one.

There are lots of people aout there who don't care about race or even prefer your race, in terms of physical attraction.

So... yeah. Forget this and move on. You're awesome the way you are.

• Why would you want to change who you are for some girl? Lol, she is not worth it.

• If someone can't accept your race, why do you want anything to do with them?

• I thought you weren't supposed to change yourself for someone.

• Why would you change who you are for some girl? Especially your race, which is not possible.

• No. Please explain how that'd be possible buddy...

• Honestly dump her a** now. Like right now. She is totally not worth it. If you have a great personality and the only problem is your race, leave her now. Race shouldn't matter. I mean honestly, what does that say about a person!!

• I came in to say exactly what 2014raser said... No, and don't waste your time with that girl. There are much better human beings out there, don't worry!

• Well, transracial people are coming out more so you can and it will be more common. If Jenner is a girl than if course, but you can never change your sex being that's wether you I have a u chromosome or not but you can change your gender. Times are changing

• No, you are stuck with what you have

What Guys Said 18

• Yes.
    I very much prefer Le Man races than other races.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xox99T8_Xo0

*in all seriousness- well... maybe... I mean... Eminem is black enough?

• no you can't... why bother changing your race just to please a girl? do you really think that is the type of person you want to be with

• Unfortunately there's some kind of racism in almost all of us, or at least we have our own preferences. If she doesn't want to date you because of the color of your skin, you two were never meant to be anyway.

There's TONS of girls in the sea. Most of all be proud of your culture and what you were born with.

• You might not want to watch this but this short film is about how you should NOT change who you are for another person
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jxakM9Poo

• Why change for someone who isn't as openminded :/
    Just find yourself a girl who deserves you and accepts you

• Go ask Rachel Dolozeal, she did it.

• Michael Jackson did it!

However I highly do not recommend it. Just move on and find another girl.

• Man... be a maaan... you want to change yourself for that someone?, why don't you change that someone's mindset to accept whoever people are.. man whatever your race is, you have a value. .. if you respected it they will respect you, if you don't respect yourself, nobody is going to respect you... have some balance and be a man.

• Ask Michael Jackson, see how that worked out for him.

• 1|0
  • Are you being serious? You have to be joking, no one can be this stupid.

• lol are u indian/ south Asian too xD. It happens only to us in the west i have heard, just sucks.

• indian guys do fine in the west, I don't know what you're talking about

• @coconutelixir theek hain ji xD

• @coconutelixir That's because those Indian guys who you mention are very well off financially. South Asian people are among the wealthiest in America and in other Western countries so obviously if you have money, you're not gonna have a hard time getting girls. If the guys are middle class though without driving fancy cars like BMW or Mercedes, then their chances are shit unlike guys of other races who aren't required to have a lot of money to be seen worthy by girls. Because if a guy has money, he can be the most unattractive guy to girls and have the worst personality in the world yet still not have trouble attracting girls.

• no you can't. and if she can't look past race she isn't worth it

• Don't be changing your race for no racist bitch.

• Not that's not possible, fake, and stupid.

• With plastic surgery it's possible. Michael Jackson used to be black, but he died as a white dude.

• She isn't worth it, love the skin you are in.

• Transracial is a very real thing my friend. I used to be white, but now I'm black. I got a negroplasty.