8 months together and he joined a dating site?

Im not even sure if it was more than one site, he uses so many different chat apps as well. Would you forgive and forget or end relationship? Thanks in advance xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Well maybe, just maybe he's just having a little fun CatFishing!! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's an unpopular opinion. Give him another chance only if you think he's worth it. Do you love him and do you really care for him? But know this, it isn't your fault. You're not the one with the problem here, he is. You can't be responsible for another person's actions. The scary fact is that if he decides to cheat on you he will.
    What I suggest to do is confront him about it first see what his excuses is and what not. Demand that he tell you everything he's been lying about and everything he's hidden from you. Make it clear that if he's hiding things eventually things will come out. You'll always find out. Make your decision. If you do decide to take him back after laying out your conditions and he agrees to it, forgive him entirely and start new. It's really hard but you can't continue a relationship when you're always in doubt and you always throw it in his face what he did. He needs to show you how much he's willing to do to get you back but you also need to make it a little easy because everyone needs a little encouragement. If you truly can't forget this whole experience and you think you can't ever go through it again then end it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i honestly would end it.. why would he join dating sites when he is in a relationship? how long have you been together... if you are questioning to dump him or not i think you have your answer.. sorry hun. xx

• I would end the relationship without a moment's hesitation.

• End it. He's not interested in monogamy.

• Just end it. I made this mistake when I was younger and believed his excuses. I ended up marrying him and dealt with a lot more excuses until I finally had enough and divorced him. Save yourself the time.

• I would confront.

If I am not satisfied with what he says, then break up.