My friend says that my boyfriend is dating some other girl?

should I believe her? she made me freak out at him about it. and then he said "it's sorta true". this happened after a big fight. I'm not sure if I should wait and see if it's true or just move on? we're in a long distance relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he says "it's sorta true" then its most likely true.

Drop him and run! Why would you stay with a guy like that?

He was cheating on you. There are other guys out there that are better then him.

So many guys out there, seriously.

Don't stay with a guy like him, he hurt you and kept he was seeing someone else from you.

He's not worth another minute.

He couldn't just tell you the truth but he decided to be a coward and just see someone else when you are with him. Guys like that aren't worth your affections.

And beside if you drop him completely he might see that he made a mistake and come running back, some do.

But would you want someone like him back in your life?

And even if he doesn't chase you, you can find a much much better guy.

He's not the only guy on this planet.

I wish you the best!

What Guys Said 1

• he said "it's sorta true".

uh...HELLLO...

What Girls Said 3

• If I am reading the post correctly, your boyfriend said, "It was sorta true." That is an admission of guilt in my book. Either he is talking to someone else or is setting the groundwork for something to happen. One doesn't do these things when he/she is in a relationship (exclusive). LDR are difficult enough as it is so trust is essential. Once trust is gone then the very foundation of the relationship is destroyed.

I think it's time to move on. I speak from experience. You can do better.

Best of luck.

• "I'm not sure if I should wait and see if it's true or just move on?"

He admitted to you that it is true

• yea don't wait around to get hurt worse.. just move on