Does a good looking face intimidate you?

1|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• For sure. I get easily intimidated by people :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Someone with intelligence and wisdom makes me feel intimidated. I admire someone's intellectual abilities. A good looking face is a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. It's usually a vibe I get from a person that intimidates me.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the same sex, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can't even lie about that. I get suddenly insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're talking good looking like a pretty boy then no, not necessarily intimidated. I get this automatic judgmental, disgusted feeling that they're conceited and lame so I ignore them. Most people I find attractive would generally not be considered so by other people. I read people pretty well and if I think I'd like their personality then they become very physically attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't and im super shy
    if his vibe is off than so am I lol

0|0
    0|0
  • YES especially if they're really nice and smart and funny to boot. I feel like I have no chance with them lol

But those are usually just silly crushes. People I really fall for are people I'm comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm generally more patient and nicer to attractive women.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't pay much attention, usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only things that intimidate me are things that cause mortal danger to or people i care about... a pretty face doesn't generally kill people alone..

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is intimidated by a good looking face. Most see it as competition to breed with female humans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm intimidated by guys who are more popular than me or I think are cool sometimes, and with pretty girls, ya, but I can control it if we talk and get to know each other. Going up to talk to them is kinda hard, but I can

0|0
    0|0
  • i dunno why, girls intimidate me in general, hot or not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I find really intimidating a good looking girl with colored eyes, I just can't look her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man's, never. Woman's? Usually.

0|0
    0|0