Girls, if a guy was 5'7 would you date him?

Girls, if a guy was nice, successful, and good looking but he was only 5'7, would you date him?

• Yes, him being 5'7 wouldn't matter
    82% (18)
  • No, he is a midget to me
    18% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would and am, as a matter of fact. My boyfriend is 5'7. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Of course I would.

• I'm 5'2 haha so that would be fine for me!

• Yes, I don't see why not

• Absolutely. I'm 5'9 and I would much rather date someone 6 and above but if he was okay with my height and treated me well, was good looking, and successful then it would be fricken ridiculous to say "sorry you're shorter than me, not interested." it's somewhat of a turn of but not a deal breaker.. and a plus side is that I'm already taller than him so I could wear any size heel I wanted and not have to worry about being too tall cuz I already was from the start!

• great answer, and I would totally be ok with 5'9, i had an ex that was 5'11 :)

• Ya I would cuse I'm only 52 lol

• Yes. I was always into tall guys, but met a guy that seemed perfect to me, who is the same height. 3 years later, I couldn't care less about how tall he is.

• it just shows that you are getting more mature and wiser :)