Guys, Just need some opinions?

Hey! So I like this guy and he likes me as well. I want to be with him but he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. In a guys perspective, what would you want the girl to do in this situation?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the girl can do two things here:

1. The girl should just respect his wishes and leave him alone.

2. The girl can sit down and talk to him, offer him a listening ear and try to genuinely understand him and his past. The girl shouldn't be judgmental while doing so, otherwise the guy will just run away from her!!.

3. From point 2 the girl should be very kind and should offer good advices and suggestions to him regarding his fears and try to assure him that it will not be repeated,

4. From point 2, 3 the girl shouldn't force or try to impose herself on him, shouldn't try to push him into anything, like taking things forward. The girl shouldn't even think about having a relationship or something, she should just concentrate on being besides him, giving him company. She should leave it on the guy and let him take his own time to gain trust and confidence in her.

Lastly following point 2, 3,4 are not going to be easy for the woman, it takes lot of patience, understand and acceptance on her part, and moreover there is no guarantee as to how long it will take for him to be comfortable with that woman, it can take weeks or even months, so the woman needs to be really patient about all this and if she is going to follow steps 2,3 and 4.

Following step 1 is rather too easy. Hence it's the woman's choice in the end.

• Thank you! I appreciate this. I haven't sent him any texts or anything & I haven't asked to hang out because I don't want to seem like I'm being annoying or chasing him

What Guys Said 3

• He may have just gotten out of a bad relationship, or he isn't ready to decide. Hopefully he's a nice guy and not a player, but I don't get the feeling he's a jerk.

• Would you recommend me doing anything that you would want a girl to do if you were in this situation?

• Our desire to be with someone we want can cause us to make hasty decisions. Just go with your gut. If nothing else, it's another learning experience. If he decides to go a different direction, that means prince charming is somewhere else. Try not to let it turn out to be a game on his part.

• Thank you!

• Just keep spending time with him and see if he changes his mind. If he already likes you it shouldn't be too difficult to get him to want to be with you.

• It's always me asking to hang out though. We haven't spoken in like a week, besides saying hi in person.

• Might as well hit him up and see what he does. There is no downside.

• I just didn't want it to seem like I was chasing him. I know guys don't like that. I never want a guy to think I need him because I don't.. I would just like him in my life.

• I would be friends with her and see how that shapes. Sometimes that's the best thing because you get to know each other without the pressure of being in a relationship. Let things happen organically, its never good to force things.