Not allowed to be mad with my girlfriend even for good reasons without her telling me she will break up with me. What do I do?

So I love this girl so much do not get me wrong, but its so ridiculous like she is allowed to be as pissed off as possible at me, but if she even senses I'm mad she goes on a rant about how its bs that I'm mad and she can't be with me all this other stuff. Like tonight she promised me she would hang out with me and was talking about it all this morning, and then she texts me like 2 hours before saying she got invited out and wanted to go. So I brought up she promised we would see each other, and naturally like any guy would be I was very disappointed and I stopped texting her. So she calls me and tells me I'm treating her differently because I'm not texting her and how its bs. I'm tired of this like I love her but I'm still frustrated and at this point I feel like I'm being forced to text her and if I don't the wrath of God will strike. What can I do? I still want to be with her and I don't want to loose her.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I still want to be with her and I don't want to loose her" Well thats the problem. She knows you want her and obviously she doesn't really care all that much about you so she has the upper hand. She will manipulate you until you walk away. As long as you want this relationship more then her you will continue to make concessions for every one of her actions and whims. She will continue to do as she pleases then guilt trip you into allowing it with out ramifications. This is a very bad situation and honestly you need to walk away, permenantly. She obvioulsy doesn't care about you as you do her and thats just going to cause you more and more pain as time progresses. If you really want to make it work give her an altamatum and have her descide what to do but do not allow yourself to be manipulated.

What Girls Said 4

• Break up with her. That's emotional abuse

• Sounds like she's trying to control you.
    Those kind of relationships never last. You have to be happy also or its just a shitty toxic relationship
    My boyfriend wouldn't be my boyfriend if he got mad at me being mad.

• If someone is threatening

• (sorry, hit 'submit' by accident) ... If someone was using threats to keep me in a relationship, I'd be out. Immediately, if not sooner.

• She sounds controlling and like a hypocrite and that's not healthy in any relationship. What would happen to you if you blew her off 2 hours before you were supposed to hang out? If you want to stay with her, let her get mad and make threats and

• She would be freaking pissed off to the max, and probably break up with me. Ha ha but if she does it to me then I'm supposed to be okay with it.

• I feel for you. That's horrible. she's a hypocrite and then expects you to be how she wants. I think she needs a dose of reality. You should be able to do what you want to do.

What Guys Said 5

• Call her out on it, don't be passive aggressive, stand your ground. Don't let her threaten you, if she made a promise hold her to it, and never apologize.

If she does actually leave you, which I find unlikely, then good riddance. But don't go back to her, show her your not a pushover. she'll appreciate you more for it.

She her that you have the control, she's testing you and your failing.

• ... If you can't haven an opinion within a relationship, then that relationship is not worth being in.

• She is an emotional abuser.

• Dump her and move on.

• Break up with her. That's a childish demand.