Would it be creepy if I asked the guy I like what his plans are?

I feel like my crush has been wanting to talk to me but I'm 100 percent sure he smiles at me and teases me but we never have conversations, we small talk here and there but it's not exactly like talking, and I thought that maybe if I asked what his plans were for Halloween would break the ice but I don't want to come off as creepy or noisy cause we barely know each other.. I'd be helpful if guys answer this question

What Guys Said 2

• If you think that there is a chance he likes you, I would recommend going for it because as you said, it will definitely break the ice. And tbh, if you ask and he says no, there's a low chance that he will see you as a creep or noisy anyway, and you will only be creepy once. It's not hard to get back on a guys good side, so go for it and if it doesn't work out, play it cool to make it not creepy or seem noisy and there will be nothing to worry about.

• That's not creepy at all. Thats actually a great way to approach a guy without directly asking him out. This way if he says he doesn't have plans you can say you don't either and really wish you had some company

What Girls Said 0