Guys, I'm with a 31 yr old... I'm 19? Opinions?

HEY,
So I've started being with this amazing older guy. I've read stories about younger/older couples and most of the votes online r that age is just a number. We really click... and I always seem to get the older guyz even tho I'm 19. I'm rlly mature for my age... people think I'm like 25 or 28...
Any opinions? Xx

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It's amazing how when it's a female asking this question about her being younger and dating a older guy all the guys are like you go girl. But the story changes when it's a older guy wanting a younger girl. Then he gets harshly chastised by those same guys and some even will refer to him as a pedophile, talk about hypocrisy.

But with that out of the way you're legal age and I don't care if he's 91 it's your right and what makes you happy and at the same time it would be nice if a guys choices in life could get the same respect he deserves.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care about your age difference. I wish you guys happiness !

• If it works and you know what you want, I don't see anything wrong with it.

• You're both adults if it works for the two of you go for it and don't worry about the age difference or what anyone else thinks,

• Looks good for me xD.
    It's about your tastes ;)

• Fuck him a lot? I don't know.

• i get you, i am a 19 yr old guy and i have slept with a 38 yr old woman.