Why dont women like me?

Well where to start? 26, no kids, never married. Im 6'6 about 340-350lbs (used to be bigger). I never had a problem attracting women when I was 18-20, I looked more or less the same and i weighed more, but the problem is women have always approached me first. Every girlfriend I've had has initiated the relationship. Im too shy or anti-social w/e to actually go up and start a conversation. So i guess what i really need to know is how do i approach a woman? How do I just make conversation out of thin air? Everytime i try talk to a woman, I become a potato, even online! I've tried multiple dating sites, free and pay sites. I have all these things i want to say but when i get ready to write the message, nothing!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not play a game called 20 questions? Then just start asking all sorts of random shit about certain things that you want to know. Especially if you are online. This'll be quick and easy. First topic music. Because everybody likes some sort. For me music is a huge deal breaker. Dunno your view on this. So pick whatever you have a lot of passion for to be the first question. This way here you can get a conversation started and you don't become a potato. Keeping the flow... well that shit's easy too be charismatic and use some charm. You're nice and tall and sound appealing, so just excersize your inner flirt👍

Most Helpful Guy

• really, the girlfriends you have had, they made the first move on you?

• Yes sir

• Well that's commendable of them, wish more girls were like that

What Girls Said 3

• When you find the right girl, you'll know it.. you'll be swept off your feet. I'd say find common interests between you and any girl you're interested in. We like when guys care about things we do and can relate to us. Don't be too shy.. we're humans too and don't always say/do perfect things. Above all, enjoy yourself. We see when you're genuinely having a good time or are faking it.

• You are shy and antisocial. Said it yourself.

You also sound obese.

• you need to overcome ur shyness
    people like confident people

What Guys Said 0