I'm really ugly. What should I do?

I'm really ugly and don't know what to do about it. I try my best to improve my appearance through clothes and working out but it's not enough. I'm almost 30 and still haven't had any girl liking me, never kissed a girl so I don't know what to do. Time is ticking for me but I wonder if it's meant to be. Since I'm so ugly, I'm guessing it's all natural selection playing it's course hence all the girls avoiding me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you posted a picture we could tell you what you could improve about your appearance. But, I mean, count your blessings, at least you're not mentally or physically disabled (from my understanding).

• Being ugly isn't a blessing though

• No one has it perfect. And it's possible that you're not as bad looking as you claim

• That's like asking would you rather lose 1 leg or 2 legs. And I'm pretty ugly. I've still never had a girl be interested in me and I'm almost 30.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a lot of money, ambition, power, or status?

• I don't

• If I did, I wouldn't be asking this question.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0