HELP! Do guys care about weight?

Hi! Pls helppp
I'm a 19 year old girl, meeting the guy of my dreams that I have been talking to for almost 4 months on Facebook (mutual friend) Problem is, he is the muscular type whereas I love fitness too but I'm fat...

We have webcammed but he's only seen my face :/
Ps I am 166 cm and 61kgs.. I am motivated to lose weight though! :D

Apparently guys are all physical creatures and they care a lot about weight :(

helpppppp! Thoughts please? Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• What the girl said here in the opinions in not entirely correct. She generalises men and that is very annoying. Everyone is a physical creature not just men, women are to. At the very start of seeing a person looks is all anyone has to go on until you get to know the persons character. There are some women that care about looks more than some men do and some men that care about looks more than some women. You can't say one entire gender is one way or the other. Anyway 166 cm and 61 kg is not fat. So I would not worry about it too much.

• Personally I think you sound a healthy weight not too skinny but not too big either.

• You sound very idea to me in the weight range for your height.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it can be hard to lose weight at times. I'm around 54kg and at 158cm. So we are probably the same size? LOL. But here's what, I'm already on my way of losing weight, I was actually at 59kg, but with proportionate eating, I've been progressing. Healthy losing weight would be losing 2kg a week? Sometimes your weight might go up a little, but that's okay, it'll go down soon after. Just don't get so upset over that little increase of weight and go binge eat or something haha, it's part of the process, just continue doing what you have been doing (which is not to starve yourself or overeating) and your body will understand you and lose weight. Just give it something time and I believe that you can and will lose that fat and weight :)

Oh and yes. Guys do care... unfortunately.

What Guys Said 30

• Most men care about fat not weight; if you have too much fat, they won't be attracted to you unless they are chubby chasers.

• I'm going to be bluntly honest. Yes most of us do care. Call me shallow but I don't bs it. If you are self conscious then get up and do something about it. A lot of people think that throwing themselves a pity party will solve everything (not saying that you are). He might be attracted to you or he might just be a nice guy.

• Yes, guys care about weight! Each guy has specific tastes, though. Some like bigger girls, some like smaller girls. You should be worried if you are misrepresenting what you actually are. I'm surprised you haven't sent him a full body shot of yourself doing something fun by now anyway.

• its not impossible.

if he has stuck it with you for this long then go for it.

• Yes, of course they do.

• I personally don't care about weight, I think anyone who does is a little shallow. Like obviously if my partner was so big it was seriously affecting their health then I would tell them that they need to lose some weight to stay healthy. Two of my exes had a little extra weight on them and people would call them fat but I thought (and for one of them still think) that they were incredibly beautiful. It all depends on the guy

• That's a fine height and weight! Especially if you have either a nice chest or butt he will be more than happy at your body!

• One, you are not fat as being that weight at that height is healthy, and two if a guy doesn't like you because of your weight then he clearly doesn't like you properly. If he really liked you he would not care about your weight. And me personally I do not care about weight or figure, as I feel it's all about the personality and how they make you feel. I would not stop talking to someone if I found out their weight or figure, as I don't see it as an important factor.

• Do you have big tits atleast? We all love fucking a fatty with huge utters that bounce everywhere. Just becareful, if you sit on his face and are unable to get up, he may die. Dont let your titanic ass be the death of him. I've harpooned many of whales myself. Just get in there, Let him get that tuckus and go eat a big mac. If it makes you feel any better I only fuck 400 pounders and im very fit. I love fucking a human water bed. All that shit starts jiggling. Its like a half ton of jello. The problem is these fat bitches eventually want to move in, and I'm not taking a second job to feed Java the Slut. But I digress.

At this point, you are both into eachothers personalities. you'll meet, you'll fuck, and he will stop talking to you. you'll get bitter and take it out on the next guy.

• She's 134 lbs and 5'5". And I know your name says Demon monkey but the way you talk about women and just fucking them makes you sound misogynist.

• @Bri_Elena I can only speak the truth.

• No. In fact, I just went on a date with a big girl and I thought I had a good time. But apparently, she's not returning my messages. To hell with her!

• Yes, men do care about weight a lot. There is a slight chance this guy, like me, has a preference for bigger girls.

• lol have you never watched catfish? guys care yes. but your stats don't exactly sound fat. Also you girls can wear great things to accentuate your good points and hide your self conscious ones.

• You're fine and don't worry too much about it

• No there's no need to worry. He needs to respect you and weight shouldn't be a problem with that. If he is looking for long term, he won't have a problem with your weight.

• hun, you have the perfect body, don't worry. not all guys actually care about your weight or anything

• Lol I do, how much is 166 in feet and inches? And if you are fat and he didn't alrdy knew that. He'd pretty turned off, I'd be lol

• If the guy isn't too vain and superficial and if your sincerely making the effort to lose weight he'll appreciate you for it. I know I would.

• Well it depends what he is into, chances are however that since he is a fir guy himself, he will prefer fit girls. What you can do though is to show interest in fitness and imply that you are working on loosing weight.

• nope you can be a 7 thousand looking whale and we would still think your hot lol

• DO IT... get in the gym today and go hard.

• You can decrease your weight to 55 by doing diet for 1 week and jogging for 1 month ( 5 km + per day ) . I think so.

Below 60 looks good for girl if she is 5 feet and 5 inches + .

166 cm means how much?

• I really don't remember centimeters and kg's to feet and pounds... so, no idea.

• Yeah there are chubby chasers out there but it's rare. I mean some extra pounds don't matter but if your obese then far more likely then not he won't date you.

• No, most guys don't.
    As long as things are proportional everything are fine.

• Just like women, some do some don't. Generally people prefer people who aren't overweight, but there's of course exceptions and some guys actually prefer it. However, you don't sound that large to me based on your description.

• You sound just right for your weight and height. I'm sure he's going to be impressed.

• Yes that is actually important to me.

• post a pic, then we can share our views. sometime weight is good

• You have bigger things to worry about... unless some of your friends know him too

• 1. If 61kg = 134 lbs you aren't fat
    2. Some guys happen to find fat attractive, yes it may seem a little bit cult-ish (blame the media)... and some have bad connotations (as people can be dicks) but in the end it's really not different to any other preference.

• More from Guys
    0

What Girls Said 10

• You are a healthy weight and plus it also depends how much muscle you have on your body as well. I am 160 lbs and 5'3" but I exercise 4 times a week, run, and do squats. Muscle weighs more than fat and usually men do not care so much about weight. They care about your personality and hope we are not grumpy bitchy women.

• Some do, some don't. Most care to some degree. 61 is not a whole lot though so I don't think you need to lose much. You're within a healthy weight range.

• First of all, you are not fat. You are a perfectly healthy weight for your height. It's a fact.
    Second, if a guy wants you to loose weight, and change yourself for his own pleasure, he's not the one. He shouldn't even be an option.
    Please, take this into consideration. You are beautiful how you are. I don't know if you believe in God, but I do, and I believe he made you how you are for a reason, and he thinks you are the most beautiful creature out there. Live your life for God and yourself. Not some boy.

• Yes, yes they do.
    You sound the perfect weight for your height. =)

• men are shallow, you will learn this from this site.

• But... You're not fat 😐

• That's not too overweight and some guys like plump

• Pretty sure that's normal/ healthy weight for you height.

• I would say to some extent yes. It shows you take care of yourself but it depends on the guy.

• First thing first is lose weight for yourself not for a guy.
    Secondly, you are not overweight.
    You are 5'3 and weigh 134 pounds which is not overweight.
    Before you try losing weight talk to your doctor to find out what is best for you before you do anything.