Should you trust your gut or listen to the opinion of others?

When it comes to love and dating... Everyone will give u a different opinion and advice...

Most Helpful Guy

• If your gut is telling you that there is something wrong, Most generally there is. Reason I say that is because most of the time, Evidence will show up that confirms your deep inner suspicions. But then again, Others opinions can sometimes bring in some clarity for those who are denying what their instincts are trying to tell them. Just proceed with caution.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust your gut... a lot of people seek advice because they sense something wrong in the relationship. Advice can be helpful in trying to figure out what to do. Just because we know something is wrong doesn't mean we know how to handle it, and we seek advice if we need to look at things from different perspectives. It helps us understand, and then our personal feelings and instincts can lead us to the best path to take.

Like, if you get three different opinions for how to handle a situation, I would always go with the one that feels right to me, even if a different opinion was more popular with others. The option that makes you feel the most happy, free, and guiltless is probably the one to take.

What Guys Said 5

• Your gut is always going to be your spiritual adviser. However it is always wise to relay questions to others with related experience. Measure the options and pro's and con;s.

God speaks through intuition of majority opinion. So in any case bring someone in the conversation to get the right reading of what your gut is telling you.

• You should always listen to what others have to say and keep it as an option. Ultimately, you have to decide, but what do you have to lose when you keep an open mind?

• in my opinion the best answer is that you should listen to both. Don't let others guide you in life but don't ignore advice either. Humans are individuals, indeed. But individuals who are part of a group.

• That big beautiful lump of fat in the head region is the most useful part for decision making, the gut processes food and ya never know where others got the info they pass on to you.

The brain, go with ya brain, that's my vote.

• As piss poor as my intuition is, I trust it far more than anyone else's opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Gut. -but some people don't have that intuition - those people should listen to those they know they can trust.

• Trust my gut. How I feel is how I feel.