At what age you had your first date? How was your first date experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never properly dated, I has a 30 minutes relationship when I was 16, exactly the time it took to see how much of a douche he was.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it counted at the time, but I was 18, just started college. Went to an art museum with this girl I met through common friends. We both liked art and I wanted to test out my new camera, so it was a fun time just hanging out, taking pictures of each other. I forgot what we did for food. It was essentially a date in that she was really into me and I kind of liked her too. Then strangely enough, we went back to my dorm where she hung out with her friends on my floor and I took a nap because we went to the frat parties that night. Happened to be the most fun night of frat partying I've had. We danced and got buzzed and talked a lot, but I never went for the kiss. We ended up just being friends because she was a bit clingy for me and I was too lazy to plan a more serious date, kinda regret it now. Might have been some nervousness too. After that, I never really dated because my academics took over and I couldn't find anyone during the windows I had. I do prefer the more casual "dates".

What Girls Said 3

• I had my first real little date when I was 17. I went to the park. He tried to kiss me, and mind you, I had not known him for very long. I refused.

I also had a date when I was 17, and he went to kiss me too. And I was dating him, and he didn't ask. And I was shocked. Both times were at the park.

I think I didn't reverse the order of those events.

• at 14 i went out with a sixteen year old. He took me to the movies... then he tried to feel me up (i was quite busty for 14) i had to awkwardly push him away repeatedly.

• omg I am 17 and I never had a date

What Guys Said 3

• Haven't had one -__-

• Haven't had one yet, but I will soon. :)

• 14, it was alright lol