Guys, if you're dating a girl, do you still like to flirt with her?

kinda wondering. and what is the best way to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It helps keep the attraction alive which commonly dies throughout long term relationships.

Plausible ways to flirt:

- Sexually

- Verbally

- Physically (Non sexual)

etc

You can flirt with what you say / how your body is positioned / the things you do / etc

Something that my S.O. does to me, is that she will take everything I say as an attempt to hit on her- which got annoying until I realised it was really getting me to think. I was hitting deep down at my subconscious level versus at my conscious level. Rather than "thinking" she was flirting, she was doing so without me even knowing- at all. Really quite strange... but it works!

Practice "experimenting" of ways to flirt with your significant other about what will trigger certain reactions from a subconscious level- and you could playfully entertain yourself (without any mal-intent) for hours.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 3

• Early stages? Yes, we will flirt with the girl we like.

• hell yeah bro. best way to do it? same way you did it before you dated. everyone flirts differently.. my girl and I will have staring contests and ill always check her out same as I ever did.( with her noticing)

• Yes. Why stop flirting with each other? Keep the romance burning. Keep it spiced.

What Girls Said 0