I live with a guy I used to hook up with ages ago. We are just friends now. His girlfriend has moved in with us and she hates me for no reason?

What's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• She hates you because you have had a prior relationship with the guy. Additionally, the girlfriend is assuming you still have feelings for the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I live with a guy...
    I see a bit of a green eyed monster here, dear, and i don't know if she knew of the past that used to be a blast, but regardless of That, the writing on the apartment wall and all is telling me that no matter What 'girl' is living under this cozy roof, she is Not going To... Like and has this Spike.
    Try and make the Best from the Rest of a Bad situation. Just be as pleasant as possible, don't overthink anything when she is there, and if she always appears with a hair crosswise, it is Wise then To... Split the scene and make absence make her own heart grow fonder.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• She obviously knows you used to hook up

• Maybe she knows you guys used to hookup once.

• Yes she definitely knows

• That's not a reason. What difference does it make if we used to hook up?

• the difference is, you're a known threat, in his immediate living area.

Would you want your boyfriend living w/ girls he used to fuck? If the answer is you don't care, then you shouldn't care enough to be in a relationship with that person.

• OK you already know that his girlfriend knows you two hooked up. So why are you acting clueless again?

• She knows you guys used to hook up and maybe she sees you as a threat