A guy who I've hooked up with for almost 2 years put up a picture of his son who he has never told me about?

We're not seriously dating, but we talk every week. I don't care that he has a child I just can't respect that he never told me and hasn't said a word to me about it yet after putting it on instagram yesterday. We say we love each other, casually, and now I just feel completely stupid. I don't even know how to believe it.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is definitely a big part of his life he's hiding from you. That's unfortunate since you've been seeing each other for two years now. Does he not trust you, not see this going anywhere at all, and/or does he not want you to be part of his life at all. Maybe he doesn't think you're ready to meet his son and vice versa.

What Guys Said 4

• Think of it this way maybe he has issues about his kid that he is still dealing with. Maybe he has joint custody and finally got a photo or just got to see his kid for the first time.

He might have a reason for keeping this from you. Find out what it is. I'm not saying it will be a good one but give him a chance first before you assume the worst of him.

• Yeah that's weird.

• girls generally dont like single dads he probably thought if you knew, you wouldn't see him anymore

• "We say we love each other casually"- Whaaaaaaat

It sounds like he is just using you, and you don't really want to commit to him either. In that way, I think it is good of him to keep his kids separate from that part of his life.

What Girls Said 0