Should I still make a effort with a guy who's too laid back and very shy?

So this guy I've been seeing for a while is lovely and makes conversation but is very laid back and shy. I do like him, I am attracted to him and I like the fact he isn't arragant or "player like" like most guys I've been with. He's a bit younger than me and has told me he hasn't been on a date for a while. I do feel however that because he is laid back I have to initiate everything. I know he does like me because on dates and when we have slept together he is very sweet. When we did sleep together recentley everything was great, then the next day we spoke and I asked if he still wanted to meet up which he replied "yes , don't you?" which said to me that he was keen to continueon whatever we have going. Again though I feel I have to initiate conversation. I said where would you like to go next on our next date to which he said "I don't know where else is there left for us to go lol?" and i was like well cinema etc. which kind of annoyed me because again I had to push towards organising something. The thing is I know he likes me but I do find it off putting that he doesn't intigate stuff all ther time, would you carry on making a effort? Or shall I just see how it goes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just see how it goes

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not rush a thing. Sounds like he is unsure so be slow with things as he is.

What Guys Said 1

• he bedded you already and he is very shy? wow, i dont want to know how modern women would describe me then... .

What Girls Said 0