Is dating more than 1 guy at once good?

Most Helpful Guy

• its fine d00d, just trying on different clothes at the store to see which one fits best. casually dating that is.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be (if you aren't exclusive with anyone), especially if you tend to over-analyze or get too attached to guys you date. If you have more options, you feel more relaxed about it. Not as worried about whether a guy texts/calls you back fast enough, not worrying as much over when he'll ask you out, if you said the right thing, etc. and that kind of stuff.

It's not good for me though, because I'm already almost too relaxed and I just won't make a good connection with anyone if I'm dating multiple people at the same time. I have to be focused on one person at a time.

What Guys Said 20

• Is dating more than 1 girl at once good?

• ...
    http://i.imgur.com/DZn2Qhd.jpg
    ...
    "Is killing someone good?"

• Only if they know about you doing it and accept it.

• Only if you tell the guys that you are dating both of them at the same time and they're okay with it.

• Hell no! That's like asking if it's ok to cheat.

• Yes. It's ok to date a few guys until you decide which guy you like more than the others. Then maybe you should stop dating the rest.

• This is where the problem lies. If that guy that she decides she doesn't wanna date anymore started liking her or wanted her to be his girlfriend. What is she gonna tell him? "I was dating another guy too I decided I like him better"?

It's a good thing because you have options, save time and all of that but then it gets awkward and maybe complicated.

• @JustMe-93 You do have to be honest about it and say that you are not the guy I see myself being with. Cause if you did see yourself with that guy he would have been picked. Nothing says you have to tell that guy you were seeing someone else.

• Yes it is, but you need to be open with the fact that's what you're doing, otherwise it will get ugly.

• Depends what you mean by dating. If you're not committed then it doesn't matter.

• Just make sure that everyone involved knows what's up

• can be exciting

• Depends on your personality. Personally I wouldn't do it. I would focus all my efforts on getting to know one girl I'm interested in.

• no worst idea ever if you ask me... cheating is destroying your integrity and hurting your relationship with the other guy because at that point you are leading him on

• I wouldn't want to date more than one girl at a time, and I hope it doesn't happen to me.. But If you're not in a relationship with someone (not there yet), it's not technically cheating..

And decent looking girls have guys lined up all the time, so I just accepted the fact that girls may be talking to more than one guy at a time.. Even when they have boyfriends.

• It's not wrong I guess but the guys probably won't be happy about it.

• If you consider more fun a bad thing then no

• Em let's see, no

• how about just have one night stand instead... Ya not ready for serious relationship..

• No just don't do it. it will makes you look like a slut.

• Yes, but if and when one of them seems to be more appropriate for you long-term, you need to politely tell the others adios.

• No it's not "good". This causes all sorts of problems. But on the other hand, you're not committed. I've dated multiple girls at once and I lost focus on the one that was the real deal. I regret it all the time

• It's fine AS LONG AS THEY KNOW ABOUT IT

What Girls Said 17

• I guess it honestly depends on what it is you want out of your dating experience. If you genuinely only want to have your ego stroked and your confidence boosted so that you can feel highly desired, then yes, dating more than one guy at once is a good choice for you. If you are actually seeking a legitimate, serious, committed relationship then no, dating more than one guy at once is not good. Especially if you are being sneaky and deceitful about what you do behind their backs. This will make you look manipulative, self-absorbed, inconsiderate, tacky, tactless, rude, and generally sh*tty.

• It onlu looks manipulative if a girl was dating another guy EXCLUSIVELY but hangs out with another dude without telling her boyfriend beforehand. Obviously, im open to the fact of dating casually for both sexes, presupposed both of them are not being in an exclusive relationship.

• well if you're just dating, who cares? you're not exclusive. see who you want

but if you're exclusive, then that would be cheating ;p

• Absolutely! How are you suppose to find what you like. There is nothing wrong with having options.

• As long as they all know you're not exclusively dating them so they can date more girls than just you.

• Good for you, maybe not them so much...

• Yeah. Why put all your eggs in one basket? Its dating not a relationship.

• It doesn't sound very honest...

• Is it good for you is what you should be asking yourself.

• No because if all find out now you have drama. Just pick one and be friends with rest.

• Lots of girls will just talk to a few guys but this is before they start dating one. Now IF the guy is then seeing other women, choice is to dump him or also date other guys lol

• No... Why would it be?

• No it isn't It can backfire

• No? 😂 Why would it be? That is cheating.

• What do you find good in that? what tell me. Just imagine being cheated on

• As long as he knows, I guess

• No, not at all

• Unless you believe in polyamory.