Guys, what kind of girls do you enjoy hanging out with (doesn't have to be like your GF) [more questions in description]?

Me and my mom were arguing about what guys like.
Obviously she doesn't know what guys like. I have more experience, as a girl that hangs out with, mainly guys.
She said "a girl needs to be pretty to have a guy like them, especially a hot guy."
I said "no, guys like girls that understand them, each guy is different, you have to adapt, all guys are not the same. they should have a personality like mine (not an attitude, lol, like my mom) and is pretty or okay looking."

I have a problem with girls as friends because they're so dramatic and take things really seriously and to the heart, while most guys are more laid back and free to jokes, immature/tomboyish girls, and fun.
(i don't understand girls sometimes even though i'm a girl)

answer in the comments:
WOULD YOU LIKE A GIRL WITH PERSONALITY OR LOOKS?
WHAT KIND OF GIRLS DO YOU GUYS LIKE/DATE AND FRIENDZONE?
if you have more than one option from the poll, please comment :)
why did you pick what you picked?

• Girl who understands men/guys/you
    25% (2)
  • Girl who is girly girl
    0% (0)
  • Girl who knows how to have fun
    12% (1)
  • Girl who is really beautiful
    0% (0)
  • Girl who has same interests as me
    63% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

1

What Guys Said 1

• I happily went for personality and I tend to date social rejects while friend zoning popular girls