Why do some men who aren't married wear wedding rings?

Why do some people (men) do it?

Updates:
Im speaking about single men

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• To avoid getting hit on. Sometimes guys are too busy to date and would rather avoid getting hit on. Same reason single ladies wear a ring there too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am single and wear a ring on my left ring finger.

• Do you do it to avoid getting hit on im guessing

• Yes I do it to avoid getting hit on. If I don't then I end up getting chatted up when I am in a hurry either at the grocery store or wherever. So I wear it to ensure I can get in and out of stores without issue. When i am ready to date again I'll take the ring off and start chatting back with the ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the same reason some women do, to either stop putting from hitting on them. Or to pretend to be with someone... why they want to do that, I don't know. To show off? To appear a certain way to society?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They're a bugger to get off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they? maybe you are just thinking it's a Wedding Ring?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol its on the left ring and on the ring finger... guys wedding ring are simple. But I don't know

• They've probably been divorced or widowed and can't bring themselves to take it off yet, not realizing it's a woman repellent

0|0
    0|0
  • Either they are widowed or trying to look taken so they won't look like a threat and approachable for a fling maybe

0|0
    0|0
    • Adam Sandler was in a movie called "Just go with it" and it was about that

What Girls Said 3

• If they're not married, it's not a wedding ring.

0|0
    1|1
  • Cause showing you they are taken and in love. Basically have plans for that special lady who are with to hopefully get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • some sort of play i think..

0|0
    0|0