Do you think it's awkward on a sort of date when a girl asks me about my loser father?

She asked more than once. There's not much to say because he's a total schmuck... and I just tried to say he's a bad person and it's not a good situation. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• thats awkward because its weird she asked more than once. i know a guy who told me that his mother told him that he was the biggest mistake of her life. i didn't bring it up but i still felt bad because i know how he feels. My grandmother is an awful person and i never like talking to anyone about it. if i did bring up something that could be personal to someone on a date or really just anywhere, i would've felt really bad. you didn't have to tell her that just say i dont want to talk about my dad

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is he a loser?

• Lazy... instead of working for a decade+ he spends time making fake dating profiles or watching murder porn shows, etc.

• fu** you.. and mooch off my mother and cause the family financial problems?

• @Asker OK, that is bad. He is a loser.

What Girls Said 2

• People make mistakes and Father is not perfect. Yes it is bad because she has no right calling him a loser.

• I SAID he is a loser (not to her) I just said it's a bad situation

• OKAY! She is seeking more INFORMATION!

• On a first date you don't have to tell someone everything about yourself! I think it's more weird that she asked more than once!

What Guys Said 1

• Well just say his and your beliefs differ from each other, explain it neutrally and not one sided.