Is it ever right to dateyour ex's lovers younger sister/brother?

We all heard of the scenario. Full disclosure. I went out on a couple dates we her but we never got serious cause she wasn't interested in a relationsip. We had sex once but it was a bit awkward after. Me and her remain good friends. Two years later, now I'm interested in her younger sister. I've made my decision already. think i should cause she wasn't interested in a relationship and right now we have no romantic contact. Its very unfair for her to get jealous... but then again she is a woman.
Guys and girls, what is your take?

• Yes, if all parties can be mature about it.
  • Yes, but keep it a secret for the first few months until the relationship gets serious
  • Yes, but she/he can never find out
  • Hell no! You are in for a world of hurt
  • No way... you can have secret sex but dont ever get into a real relationship
  • Since it was never serious you aren't doing anything wrong. Thats how i met my lover/spouse

Most Helpful Girl

• Is she jealous or are you assuming she will be? If she wasn't interested and you aren't into her at all then it's fine. I say it's okay only when the relationship never went anywhere. Like if one of y'all say I love you then you never mess with his/her friends/family ever. But in your case you should be good to try but if she does get butt hurt over it then you need to back off. You don't want to mess with sisters relationship.

• I honestly dunno how shed react. She doesn't seem interested in me but you never know if she may feel bad if i start dating her younger sister. Ps they are both in their 20s with 2 years apart

• I see nothing wrong with trying it and seeing where it goes. If she gets upset just state the fact that y'all weren't a couple and she didn't want a relationship. That it's been years since your very short time y'all spent together. She's an adult she should be able to act rationally. But again. If she does get upset leave it alone. Also do you know if the sister likes you because I know I wouldn't want to shag anyone that my sister has. Just because I think its a bit gross and I wouldn't want my sister knowing what my possible future boyfriends penis looks like.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could work but from what I've seen and heard, it's usually pretty awkward in many ways. For one, there tends to be that one person who's still in love or has an emotional attachment to the other person, even years later. Go for it but be prepared for some awkwardness.

What Girls Said 5

• I am the youngest, hottest sister!

• As long as you try and make sure that no ones gonna get hurt

• I feel like this will just be a mess and that it would be best to avoid the entire scenario completely.

• Neither of you should have to put your feelings on hold for someone who doesn't seem to take feelings seriously. If she does choose to react, she's being a drama queen, and she'll get over it. Things blow over and people tend to make the uncomfortable comfortable because we can't handle tension for long periods of time. So I say if the feelings are real, go for it regardless. She'll get over it.

• If I dated someone, and then he went after my little sister, I would NOT be ok with it. You get one shot per family. You don't get to date around until you pick the right sister. You clearly don't have conscience if you feel that this is ok.

• Like I said, me and her never got serious. She stated she wasn't interested in a relationship. It's been 2 years since we were romantically involved in anyway. And I have not even made on the sister yet.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it can work if everyone is mature about it and you should let her know if the relationship gets serious. No point bringing it up if it will be a reenactment of your time with the first sister.

• Yup no harm there

• No, it will be awkward.

• Fux the whole family tree bruh. GO GET EM! Tag the mom too!

• Her mom is like 70. But she got some cute nieces who are old enough😊. But I made my decision already

• Well i did on two occasions the first one was sort of a eye for an eye thing i did it to get her back for leaving me and the outcome was as expected she flipped. the second time was even better the ex and i broke up on good terms and after a couple of times with the sister i was essentially getting two at once ;)