We all heard of the scenario. Full disclosure. I went out on a couple dates we her but we never got serious cause she wasn't interested in a relationsip. We had sex once but it was a bit awkward after. Me and her remain good friends. Two years later, now I'm interested in her younger sister. I've made my decision already. think i should cause she wasn't interested in a relationship and right now we have no romantic contact. Its very unfair for her to get jealous... but then again she is a woman.
Guys and girls, what is your take?
- Yes, if all parties can be mature about it.29% (19)63% (22)41% (41)Vote
- Yes, but keep it a secret for the first few months until the relationship gets serious6% (4)3% (1)5% (5)Vote
- Yes, but she/he can never find out0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Hell no! You are in for a world of hurt52% (34)26% (9)43% (43)Vote
- No way... you can have secret sex but dont ever get into a real relationship9% (6)6% (2)8% (8)Vote
- Since it was never serious you aren't doing anything wrong. Thats how i met my lover/spouse4% (3)2% (1)3% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Is she jealous or are you assuming she will be? If she wasn't interested and you aren't into her at all then it's fine. I say it's okay only when the relationship never went anywhere. Like if one of y'all say I love you then you never mess with his/her friends/family ever. But in your case you should be good to try but if she does get butt hurt over it then you need to back off. You don't want to mess with sisters relationship.0
Most Helpful Guy
It could work but from what I've seen and heard, it's usually pretty awkward in many ways. For one, there tends to be that one person who's still in love or has an emotional attachment to the other person, even years later. Go for it but be prepared for some awkwardness.0